Time to drink up and play some reindeer games! The season for festive spirits is here. Don your jolly outfit and grab some drinks at these holiday pop up bars in Orlando. These Christmas cocktails in Orlando are totally worth getting on the naughty list.
Updated December 2023 by Meghan Roth.
Festive Christmas Cocktails in Orlando
- St Nick's Holiday Bar
- ICEBAR Orlando
- JoJo's Shake BAR
- High T
- Miracle on Orange at The Courtesy
- The Wellborn
- Mather's Social Gathering
- Eden Bar
- Otto's High Dive
- Permanent Vacation
- The Shade House
- Colorado Fondue Company
- and more Christmas Cocktails at Disney Springs
For the holiday season, Sir Harry’s will transform into a festive hidden gem. Enjoy specialty croissants for breakfast, afternoon tea on Saturdays, and holiday-inspired cocktails in the evening.
December 1 – 30, 2023 | 5 pm – 10pm
Walforf Astoria Orlando, Bonnet Creek
Head to the coolest bar in Orlando for a brisk winter's evening, no matter the weather. You don't have to stay cold all night at ICEBAR Orlando, the Fire Lounge is open to all, without a cover charge most nights. And it is here at Fire Lounge that you'll find delectable Christmas cocktails. 2023 offerings to be confirmed soon.
- The Grinch – Midori, Sour, Sierra Mist, Vodka, Cherry Garnish
- Creme Brulee Martini – Vanilla Vodka, Bailey's Irish Cream, Godiva White Chocolate Liquer, Caramel
- ICEBAR Apple Pie – Apple Cider, Fireball Cinnamon Whiskey, Whipped Cream, Cinnamon Stick
- White Christmas – Rum Chata, Peppermint Schnapps, Coconut Rum
JoJo's Shake BAR
The holiday decor is so FUN at JoJo's Shake BAR at Pointe Orlando. Everything is larger than life and festively fun. Winter Wonderland Specialty Items include Winter Wonderland Biggie Shake, festive cocktails, and The Peppermint Party Hot Chocolate.
Featured image of this blog post is JoJo's Shake Bar, image by Sammi Suttie @centralfloridafoodlover
This Alice in Wonderland themed bar in downtown Orlando is one of our favorite spots to celebrate a birthday. Now, imagine Christmas in Wonderland – sounds delightful right? Winter in Wonderland is happening at HighT through December 31, 2023.
Miracle on Orange at The Courtesy
Reservations for parties 4 or more
Many Orlandoans give credit to The Courtesy for helping to lead the craft cocktails in Orlando movement. Loyal fans of The Courtesy will be happy to know that Miracle on Orange will be back. The takeover is a nationally recognized and celebrated pop-up event that happens at various bars across the country.
READ MORE: 18 Unique Bars in Orlando
Parking can be tough here, but a visit to The Wellborn in South Downtown Orlando is worth it. Curl up with craft cocktails by the firepit in their courtyard.
During the month of December, there are marvelous Christmas decorations throughout The Wellborn. Plus two festive cocktails make spirits bright: Under the Mistletoe and Between Two Ferns.
Just be sure to review parking options before your visit.
Mather's Social Gathering
Step into a wonderland dripping with sophistication, and seduction. Signature holiday cocktails mingle with burlesque on Tuesday nights. Christmas cocktails like “Christmas in Aspen” and “Mistletoe” are meticulously prepared for a festive date night you won't forget.
This is the ultimate bar for a Christmas cocktail in Orlando. Hands down. Whether you see a flick that’s part of the 12 Days of Christmas, or not, you’ve got to stop by Eden Bar at Enzian theater for one of their hand-crafted festive cocktails.
Christmas Cookout! at Permanent Vacation
They've decked the halls and lit the yule logs in preparation for their Christmas Cookout! 6 Seasonal Cocktails accompany the sweet smells of Santa cooking your favorite Christmas critters in their (still) tropical and newly festive destination starting December 5th.
The festive decor inside Permanent Vacation Tiki Bar is campy and fun! If you or your date love tiki culture smashed with the holidays, this is a must-do!
Reservations for 12/5-12/9 are up on OpenTable and booking fast!
Otto's High Dive
Otto's High Dive is a Michelin Bib Gourmand-rated Cuban restaurant and rum bar located in the Milk District. Break in the small window of winter we get in Florida with their Holiday Cocktail Menu running now through the end of December.
Join Otto's High Dive on December 7 from 12-4pm as they celebrate their one-year anniversary! There will be live music by Arriba El Son, Chairman’s Reserve cocktails, cigar rollers, and a pig roast. Cocktails will be available on and off-premise as it coincides with Milk Mart Holiday Market.
The Shade House
Make the short drive over to Apopka for an outdoor bar that doubles as a tree lot! Enjoy handcrafted cocktails and a selection of craft beer and cider. Sip under the stars as twinkling Christmas lights sparkle all around you.
The Shade House in Apopka is a new extension of Propogate Social House. It's the perfect gathering spot for friends. Or a casual, festive date night.
Colorado Fondue Company
This local fondue restaurant in Casselberry is a cozy hidden gem. Starting November 9 and throughout the holiday season, you'll feel like you've escaped to a winter ski lodge. There is festive decor everywhere!
You can either book a reservation for the full dining experience, fondue and all. Or, visit early in the evening and grab a seat at the small bar. The Christmas cocktails are super affordable and come in a variety of options. The Sugar Cookie Martini and the Ski Lift cocktails are among the best. Plus there is a small selection of Christmas beers.
Green and Red Coconut Club
Green and Red Coconut Club at Universal CityWalk is not officially offered in 2023 – which is surprising. Last year, live singers kicked off the evening and a DJ took over as the night went on. This is usually a highlight of the holidays at Universal Orlando.
Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar
Jock Lindsey's Hangar Bar is the most festive spot in Disney Springs. In fact, during the holidays it is renamed to Jock Lindsey's Holiday Bar. The interior is reimagined with retro Christmas decorations, and even the outdoor patio sports festive garland. The menu also features three exclusive holiday cocktails and four holiday small bites.
One of the best celebrity-owned restaurants in Orlando, Morimoto Asia, is a favorite at Disney Springs. And the festive holiday cocktails sound delectable.
- Gingerbread Manhattan – Gingerbread cookie infused knob creek, lazzaroni amaretto, carpano antica, new England spiced cranberry and orange bitters
- Jingletini – Tito’s vodka, midori, Licor 43 Horchata, peppermint schnapps and glitter
Head to Disney Springs and escape to one of our favorite hidden bars at Disney. You don't need a park ticket to enjoy these spectacular Christmas cocktails.
- White Christmas Bourbon Smash – Jim Beam Black bourbon, rosemary simple syrup, lime juice, with a splash of seltzer
- Cranberry Limoncello Spritzer – Limoncello, White Cranberry Juice, and prosecco
- The Merry Melon – Absolut Vodka, Midori, and lemon lime soda
Maria and Enzo's
For a livelier atmosphere, Maria and Enzo's at Disney Springs is an Italian restaurant with hearty fare. We love all the festive mocktails on this menu.
- Holiday Cookie Flight – Gingerbread Man, Peppermint Bark and Shortbread Crumble
- Gingerbread Twist (Mocktail) – Gingerbread syrup with ginger ale, whipped cream and a mini gingerbread man
- White Chocolate Peppermint Iced Cocoa (Mocktail) – Chocolate milk with peppermint syrup and a mini candy cane
- Red Velvet Cupcake (Mocktail) – Red velvet Cake syrup, milk and a vanilla frosting rim
Immerse yourself in the thrill of the roaring ‘20s, with gothic decor and nostalgic entertainment, while sipping these festive drinks.
- Underneath the Mistletoe – Strawberry Sipsmith, Lillet Rosé, white cranberry juice, rosemary simple syrup and lemon juice
- Cosmie Poinsettia, High Roller – Infused Stoli Elit, Belle de Brillet Pear, St. George Spiced Pear, cinnamon and lime juice
- Coquito de Edison – Bacardi, Coco Lopez, coconut milk and holiday spices
- Cup ‘O Cheer, Mocktail – Apple juice, cranberry juice, cinnamon and lemon
Get a complete itinerary for a Holly Jolly Pub Crawl at Disney Springs
Even more Christmas cocktails in Orlando…
- Cocktails and Screams in Downtown Orlando gets a festive spin
- Formosa Winery Tasting House has a ‘Tis the Season Sangria, served in an ornament
- À La Cart Holiday Jamboree has special festive beers, special dishes, and entertainment on select nights
- Grumpy Krampus spiked egg nog and more at New City Coffee Co.