Central Florida is home to so many activities for locals. How lucky are we to have endless ways to connect with our loved ones right in our backyard?! You may be familiar with the major theme parks and the annual pass benefits they have to offer, but what about some of our other local favorites? Check out the list of Orlando annual passes with perks that we have gathered for you.
Most recent update June 2023 by Erica Thomas
Annual Pass Orlando Best Picks
There are lots of annual passes and membership options around Orlando. We've searched to find the best picks, with helpful details.
- Orlando Science Center
- Orlando Museum of Art
- Orange County Regional History Center
- Legoland/SeaLife/Madame Tussauds
- Central Florida Zoo and Botanical Gardens
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing
- Kennedy Space Center
- Fun Spot
- Orlando Paintball
- Bok Tower Gardens
- Volusia County Beach Pass
- And more… read on!
Monthly Spa Treatment: You can enjoy a massage or facial every month with a Monthly Membership to the Rock Spa Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach.
Four levels of brain stimulation are waiting to be explored at the Orlando Science Center. This is a great outing to learn something new while investing in your relationship. And if you haven’t tried the adults only Science Night Live, it’s a must for date night.
The Duo Pass (good for two individuals, one of whom must be over 18) is $169 and includes:
- Unlimited general admission
- Unlimited Dr. Phillips CineDome giant-screen films
- Unlimited Digital Adventure Theater educational films
- 4 complimentary Member Guest Passes valued at $90 (exclusions apply)
- Free parking
- Free stroller rental
- Exclusive invitations to member-only events
- Discounts in The Science Store, 4Roots and The Coffee Spot
- Discounts on camps, workshops, scout programs, and birthday parties
- Free admission to Otronicon and Science Night Live
- Free or discounted admission to 350 museums and science centers through the ASTC Passport Program (exclusions apply)
- Monthly microSCOPE member newsletter
If you've got kids, a Family Annual Pass to the Orlando Science Center is just $189 and includes all the above benefits. It covers two adults and all youth under age 18, with adult add-on options available.
By the way, you can dine at 4Roots Cafe at the Orlando Science Center, without needing a ticket to the center itself. 4Roots Cafe is one of the best family friendly restaurants in Orlando, according to Orlando-Parenting.com, one of our affiliated publications.
Connect with your creative intellect as you and your darling gaze at captivating works of art at the Orlando Museum of Art. Aside from the alluring scenery, the art pieces will rouse interesting conversation. Because temporary exhibitions are displayed, you can expect to experience something new regularly.
The Dual/Family Membership is $100 and includes:
- Free admission to OMA exhibitions
- Free OMA gift admissions passes to share with family and friends
- Free admission to 100+ reciprocal museums
- Free admission to monthly 1st Thursdays events (local artists are highlighted along with live music and cash bars serving beer and wine)
- 10% discount in the Design Store
- 10% discount on adult and youth programs
- Free admissions to Exhibition Opening Receptions
- Free subscription the OMA newsletter
- Friends and family accompanied by a member receive $5 discount
- Exclusive discounted tickets for Festival of Trees and Art in Bloom
Become a patron of the arts with your sweetie by purchasing an annual membership to the Mennello Museum of American Art. The museum is home to the largest collection of work by American Folk artist Earl Cunningham, but within the museum, you'll also find rotating exhibits and a picturesque outdoor sculpture garden.
A Family Membership is $75 and includes:
- Free admission for two adults and up to four children (17 and younger) for one year
- Art activity book for each child
- Free admission to all exhibit openings
- Discounts on educational programs and special events
- 10% off Museum merchandise
- Free subscription to Mennello Museum Newsletter
- Two (2) guest passes for you to share with friends and family
- SERM Benefits (reciprocal benefits to participating museums in the Southeastern Reciprocal Membership Program)
In addition to membership benefits for you and yours, you can include your furry friend, too! The museum now offers Pet Membership for dogs and cats. Membership for four-legged friends is $25 and includes:
- Enjoy the art in the Marilyn L. Mennello Sculpture Garden among other pets and pet lovers
- 10% discount at participating pet businesses
- Free admission to pet events
- Your pet featured on the Mennello Museum website
If you haven’t experienced Leu Gardens yet, you are missing out on a superb rendezvous. This 50-acre botanical sanctuary is ideal for a hiatus from the hustle and bustle allowing you to gaze longingly at your darling amidst beautiful scenery.
A Household Membership is $75 and includes:
- Free daytime garden admission to Leu Gardens & Leu House Museum
- Reciprocal privileges or discounts to American Horticultural Society partners, which includes over 300 gardens, arboreta, and conservatories nationwide
- Special member pricing on educational classes & camps
- Special member pricing on ticketed garden events
- Free admission to all movie nights, plus special member parking on movie nights if available
- Discount on non-sale item purchases in the Gardens’ Gift Shop
- Members only double discount days in the Gift Shop
- Leu members shop early on the first day of the plant sale
- Complimentary daytime garden Guest Passes, each pass is good for one visit
History buffs can connect current relationships with those of our past at the Orange County Regional History Center. Knowing the past of our local communities and beyond allows us to understand where we came from and strive for a better future.
Return time and time again with a Dual Membership. For $50 members enjoy:
- Unlimited access to the History Center
- 4 hours of free parking with every visit
- Educational program discounts
- Discount at the Emporium Shop
- Reciprocal benefits at 200+ Time Travelers Museums
- Invitations to special member events
- Reflections History Museum magazine mailed to your address
Merlin Entertainments specializes in creating attractions that are sure to manufacture memorable moments. And there’s no shortage of options in our neck-of-the-woods with LEGOLAND Florida, SEALIFE Aquarium Orlando, Madame Tussauds Orlando, and Peppa Pig Theme Park Florida.
Enjoy all of these venues with the Florida Resident Brick Pass for $199 per adult, for LEGOLAND Florida. Benefits include:
- Unlimited admission to LEGOLAND Theme Park.
- Free self-parking
- Exclusive discounts
- Exclusive Annual Pass collectibles throughout the year
To get all this, plus LEGOLAND's Water Park, and SEALIFE Aquarium Orlando, Madame Tussauds Orlando, and Peppa Pig Theme Park Florida look for the Awesomer and Awesomest Passes.
Related: Don't Miss These Things to Do at Icon Park Orlando
Get wild with your primal mate at the zoo! With over 400 animals and experiences such as feeding a giraffe or encountering a rhino, you’ll have endless topics for conversation while enjoying each other’s company.
A family pass includes 2 adults and 6 children/grandchildren under 18 for $125 along with these benefits:
- Free admission to the Central Florida Zoo & Botanical Gardens all year (blackout dates apply for select special events)
- Bring a guest for a Members-only discount rate of $10 during the week and $13 during the weekend and holidays
- 10% discount on regular admission at Seminole Aerial Adventures
- 10% discount off your purchase of $5 or more at the ZOOfari Gift Shop
- Discounts on selected events and educational programs
- Discounted admission to more than 150 AZA zoos and aquariums in the United States
- Special reciprocal discounts at other arts and cultural facilities
Nothing says Florida like alligators. Get close and personal with gators (and your main squeeze) at Gatorland as you encounter these massively strong creatures within arms reach. Impress your special someone as you dare to venture into the breeding marsh or “wrestle” one of 12 gators swimming around you. There are plenty of tours and adventures to keep you returning for another adrenaline rush.
Annual passes are $49.99 per adult. Benefits include:
- Unlimited visits to the park
- 30% discount general admission for up to 6 accompanying guests
- 50% discount the Adventure Hour
- 20% discount on Meet-a-Gator Experience
- 20% in-park photography stations
- 20% off gift shop purchases (excluding sale items)
- 10% off food & beverages at Pearl’s Smokehouse and Snack Bar
- BOGO birdseed stick at the Aviary
Journey to the early 20th Century when Lake Ivanhoe was founded. Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company creates modern craft beer with a nod to the rich, historical past of the area. You can be sure the ingredients are carefully selected and monitored throughout the entire brewing process. For the first time in their history, Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company is releasing an annual pass in Orlando to enjoy the brews through every season of the year. When you show your pass in the taproom, you’ll receive:
- Inaugural Annual Passholder T-Shirt
- 25% discount on all draft beers
- 10% discount on all packaged beers to go
- 10% discount on private event rentals
- A free flight for your birthday (must be redeemed during your birthday month)
- $2 discount on Growler fills/$1 off Crowler fills
- Pick up on all Can Releases the day before release
- 10% discount on merchandise
- Invitation to Annual Holiday Party and Summer Party
Journey to space (and romance) as you defy gravity and play among the stars. See a rocket up close, visit a rocket garden, have lunch with an astronaut, and learn about past, present and future space exploration. These are just a few of the activities available at Kennedy Space Center. With a full event calendar, there will be something new each time you visit.
The Atlantis Annual Pass is $149 per adult and includes:
- Unlimited admission for 1 year
- 10% discounted admission for up to six guests per visit
- Lanyard to match pass level
- Monthly Newsletter plus rocket launch and event alerts
- Free parking each visit ($10 value)
- 10% discount on retail, food, and beverage purchases
- 10% discount on Astronaut Training Experience and Camp Kennedy Space Center
- Exclusive access to special passholder events
- 10% discount on separately priced activities
If you've got kids, there is a Family Pass available too.
There’s something about an old-fashioned theme park with a carnival atmosphere that brings out our inner child. Spend the day reveling in young love at Fun Spot. Riding coasters, driving Go-Karts, and playing games are sure ways to melt stress as you laugh and play with your sweetheart.
The Fun Spot annual pass, 2023 3-Park Season Pass, for Kissimmee, Orlando and Atlanta is $119.95 per adult (when purchased in advance) and includes:
- All day riding on Go-Kart Tracks, roller coasters, thrill rides, and kid spot rides
- Gator Spot (Orlando park)
- No blackout dates
- Free Chauffer Pass per visit
- 4 Bring a friend in January, May, and November
- Bring a friend for free on passholder’s birthday
- 20% discount on Food and Beverage at all parks
- Exclusive passholder parking
Having served the Orlando community since 1991, Orlando Paintball offers some friendly competition accompanied by a physical workout. Enjoy a game of cat and mouse at discounted rates when you select one of five membership options. Plans include discounts on admission, air/CO2, equipment rental, paintballs and retail items. Choose from 3 months, 6 months and 12 months plans. The most popular membership level is PAINT while the membership that saves the most money is PLATINUM.
Visiting Bok Tower Gardens is a truly unique experience with its celestial gardens, 205-foot singing carillon tower, beautiful Mediterranean-style estate and two miles of peaceful hiking trails. You can laze on the grassy lawns taking in the encompassing songs of nature and bells.
A Duo Membership is $95 and includes discounted admission to many Florida museums, gardens, and cultural institutions (such as Central Florida Zoo, Leu Gardens, Orange Co. Regional History Museum, MOSI, Florida Aquarium, etc). If you have kids, the Children's Garden is one of the best outdoor experiences in Central Florida.
You'll also enjoy:
- Unlimited admission year-round
- 2 membership cards
- Dog admission (2)
- Invitations to exclusive members-only events and programs
- Member pricing on all regular ticketed events
- 10% Discount at the Blue Palmetto Café and the Shop at Bok
- 10% Discount on mobility scooter rental
- Reciprocal privileges at 300+ gardens, museums, and attractions through the American Horticultural Society Reciprocal Program
Return to the nostalgic days of years past when lovers drove along and parked on the beautiful, branny beaches of Florida. Volusia County offers residents and non-residents ample options to make beach days a possibility every day of the year. The Beach Pass is $100 for non-residents and only $25 for residents.
You can also choose a Combo Pass giving endless access to the beaches and Inlet parks. It is $120 for non-residents and $45 for residents. Fees without the pass are $20/day for beaches and $10/day for Inlet parks.
Florida State Parks Annual Pass
There are 175 beautiful state parks and an annual pass gets you access to all of them. Our guide to the Florida State Parks Annual Pass includes pricing, how it works, and our picks for the best Florida State Parks for couples to explore together.
Important note: Keep an eye out for “Florida Freedom Week” at the beginning of July when admission to certain museums and cultural experiences become tax-free.
Other Orlando Annual Pass Options:
- Audubon Center for Birds of Prey
- Wild Florida’s Alligator Park Annual Pass
- Planet Obstacle Indoor Obstacle Park Monthly Pass
- Top Golf Platinum Membership
- Monthly Spa Membership at Hard Rock Hotel Daytona Beach
Feature image credit: Orange County Regional History Center