20+ Restaurants Set to Participate in the Heart of Florida United Way 27th Annual Chef’s Gala on March 2nd
For the 27th year, the region’s top restaurants will gather for Heart of Florida United Way’s Chef’s Gala, a fundraiser benefitting local hunger and homelessness programs.
Hosted by Walt Disney World at Epcot Showplace, this culinary adventure offers unlimited sampling of signature dishes prepared by award-winning chefs, each paired with a fine wine or specialty beverage. The event will be held on Saturday, March 2, 2019 from 6:45-10pm.
- Ale & Compass Restaurant at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Be Our Guest Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park
- blu on the avenue
- Coral Reef Restaurant at Epcot Center
- Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse at Hyatt Regency Orlando
- Hemisphere at Hyatt Regency Orlando International Airport
- Highball & Harvest at Ritz-Carlton, Grande Lakes
- Jungle Navigation Co. Ltd. Skipper Canteen at Magic Kingdom Park
- La Luce at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
- Latitude & Longitude at Orlando World Center Marriott
- Le Cellier Steakhouse at Epcot
- Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Morimoto Asia at Disney Springs
- Narcoossee’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Primo by Melissa Kelly at JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Resort Area
- Sebastian’s Bistro at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- STK Orlando at Disney Springs
- Tiffins at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs
- BoardWalk Bakery at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Gideon’s Bakehouse
- The Glass Knife
Saturday, March 2, 2019
6:45 – 10pm
Walt Disney World at Epcot Showplace
Individual tickets are $350, couple ticket package is $650 and corporate ticket packages are $3,500.
Tickets are available by visiting www.ChefsGala.org.
NOTE: 95 cents of every dollar raised at the event goes directly to community programs aimed at alleviating hunger and homelessness.
ABOUT HEART OF FLORIDA UNITED WAY
Heart of Florida United Way (HFUW) is Central Florida’s most comprehensive health and human services charity and the largest provider of funds to the region’s most critical health and human service programs. Last year, it raised and managed $24.4 million throughout Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties. Visit www.HFUW.org for more information.