Holiday lights, cocoa, caroling and Santa – you can find all of these things throughout the Rosen Hotels properties in Orlando. This year, they are featuring many holiday activities for locals and guests to enjoy. One of the biggest perks is that you don't need to be staying at the hotel to enjoy these activities. Make a date night out of it by hotel hopping!
Saturdays in December (15, 22)
Enjoy a dazzling lights display in the Rosen Garden plus train rides, face painting, elves, a photo booth, holiday karaoke and of course Santa Claus! Complete your date night with a dinner reservation at one of the hotel's restaurants like A Land Remembered or Cala Bella.
$10 per person + $5 self parking; free for select hotel dining guests
Dance and Ballet Presentations
Fridays and Saturdays in December (14, 15, 21, 22), 6:30pm
Select Fridays, catch a performance of The Nutcracker by The Elizabeth Parsons School of Dance from The Windermere Community Theatre. Select Saturdays, the School of Dance Arts of Sanford will put on a tap and ballet dance performance.
Christmas Tree Display
Through January 2, 2019
Over 20 different charities have decorated a tree to represent their organization.
Holiday Chocolate Display
Through January 2, 2019
The hotel's Executive Pastry Chef David Ramirez has crafted a delectable chocolate display currently on display in the lobby.
Third Annual Iced Out Competition
December 15, 5-8pm
Local Orlando chefs will put their chainsaw skills to the test in the outdoor ice sculpting competition. This event is free and features live music, drinks for purchase and chilly entertainment.
More Rosen Hotels Holiday Happenings
- Rosen Centre: The Rosen Centre is decorated with trees and lights. They have many food offerings and a wonderful holiday buffet on Christmas Day. Stop in to enjoy their fabulous bar offerings and superb acapella Christmas carolers.
- Clarion Lake Buena Vista: Partake in karaoke on Fridays and letter writing to Santa daily! Dinner and a movie is hosted on Thursdays in December as well. Free for hotel guests.
- Rosen Inn International Drive: Stop by Rosen Inn International to see their Rosen Tree lit up in the courtyard and try delicious holiday treats.
- Rosen Inn: Shogun at the Rosen Inn is a hibachi restaurant that puts on a show! Decorated with twinkling lights and sparkling trees, stop in to enjoy sushi, teriyaki chicken and plenty of sake.
For full event details and information, visit https://www.rosenhotels.com/holidays.
Other hotels with festive decor and happenings:
- Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin: 24-foot tall Christmas tree display and indoor snowfall; life-size holiday chocolate Santa scene created by the resort’s executive pastry chef, Laurent Branlard; holiday light show and more.
- Disney's Grand Floridian Resort and Spa: Christmas tree and life-size gingerbread house display, plus live music nightly.
- Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes: Make your own gingerbread house at Gingerbread School December 15-16 & 19-23 ($195/group of up to four people).
- Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center: ICE! featuring A Christmas Story, Dreams of Christmas light show, Naughty or Nice Escape Room, Cirque Dreams Unwrapped and more.
All images by Stephanie Machado unless otherwise noted
Feature image credit: Rosen Shingle Creek