The Saturday's Beer and Bacon Festival will feature more than 30 of the finest craft beers paired with delicious bacon-inspired specialties to tempt and tease every palate. Hosted at Uptown Altamonte on Saturday, November 2, from 3pm – 7pm (craft beer sampling starts at 4pm), this festival will showcase the growing love of craft beer along the scenic shores of Cranes Roost Park.
Access to Cranes Roost Park is free and open to the public. A limited number of craft beer sampling tickets will be offered.
Craft beer sampling tickets: $25 per 21+ adult for advance online ticket purchase
Purchase tickets online at BeerAndBaconFestival.com
$35 per 21+ adult at the gate (Cash or Credit Card)
Ticket includes sampling of more than 30 craft beers. Restaurant small-plate offerings are available for purchase between $2 and $6. Full-pour beer, wine, and soft drink beverages are available for purchase.
FREE parking is available for all festival and park guests throughout Uptown Altamonte and nearby at Altamonte Mall.
The Beer and Bacon Festival features more than 30 craft beers, plus bacon-inspired menu items from local restaurant favorites. For more information visit BeerAndBaconFestival.com.
Craft Beer Purveyors
- Blue Point Brewing
- Florida Beer Company
- Goose Island
- Magic Hat
- Red Hook
- Shock Top
- Victory Brewing
Restaurants / Menu Highlights
- 4 Rivers Smokehouse (Brisket or pulled pork sliders with bacon, Pulled chicken sliders, Bacon wrapped jalapenos)
- Cupcake Crazy (Bacon salted caramel cupcake and Amaretto custard)
- Miller's Ale House – (Fries with melted cheese topped with bacon, scallions, and ranch dressing, Watermelon and bacon salad, Tuna slider with chopped egg and bacon)
- Omaha Steakhouse (Bacon and bleu cheese burger sliders, Bleu cheese chips with bacon, Bacon and caramel popcorn pops)
- Ruth's Chris Steak House (Crab BLT, Prime beef slider with bacon and onion jam, Cheesecake with chocolate almond bacon clusters)
- Tako Cheena (Chinese BBQ chara siu pork belly tako, Bani mi pernil tako with pickled daikon radish, Crispy smoked eggplant empanada, Bacon infused ice cream)
- Terramia Ristorante (Rigatoni amatriciana with pancetta, Stromboli with pancetta, mushrooms and buffalo mozzarella, and Ravioli with prosciutto and vodka sauce)
- The Hammered Lamb (Grilled cheese with bacon and side of bacon jam, Bacon and lamb mash over a buttermilk biscuit, covered with a lamb reduction, Bacon, maple and waffle cone rice crispy treat)
- Whole Foods Market (Cheddar bacon maple sausage topped with caramelized onions with a side of sautéed bacon greens, Vegan bacon and chocolate chip cookie, Gourmet cheese and olive sampler)
Festival Activities and Information
- CBS RADIO ORLANDO On-air Personalities Meet & Greet and Live Music Mixers
- Interactive Games and Sponsor Displays
- The Official After Party will be held at Miller's Ale House in front of the Altamonte Mall. Festival attendees receive $1 off craft beer (must show wristband).
- Creative pretzel necklaces, welcome!
- Orlando Magic RV with video games, two TVs, and giveaways
- Several restaurants and full-pour bars will accept credit cards; all vendors accept cash. ATMs are available at the festival.
- Kindly leave your pets at home.
- The Beer and Bacon Festival will be held rain or shine.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Alert Cab, sponsored by Anheuser-Busch local beer distributor Wayne Densch Inc., will provide free taxi rides home for patrons in need.