Beginning Friday, August 10, the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes will host For the Love of Food! Culinary Masters Weekend. This foodie affair will be packed with meet-and-greet dining, behind-the-scenes kitchen access, and an engaging cooking school session.
The weekend package, priced at $850 for two (includes gratuity but not taxes), includes:
- Overnight accommodations for two in a Deluxe room (Friday and Saturday night)
- Meet the Farmer Welcome Reception at Fairways Pub (Friday evening)
- Meet and greet with local farmers and the Grande Lakes culinary team
- Cooking School for two with The Ritz-Carlton Culinary Team (Saturday)
- Dinner at NORMAN’S to celebrate its ninth anniversary (Saturday evening)
- Silent auction with proceeds to benefit Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida
- Overnight valet parking
Availability is limited and advance reservations are required. To reserve, call: 800-576-5760 and ask for code ZZLO.
Can’t do the overnight? No worries. You can still attend some of the events a la carte.
Meet the Farmer Welcome Reception – Friday, August 10
- $85 per person plus tax (includes gratuity)
- 6:30pm at Fairways Pub
- For reservations call 407-393-4648
NORMAN’S Anniversary Dinner – Saturday, August 11
- $125 per person plus tax (includes gratuity)
- 6:30pm at NORMAN’S
- For reservations call 407-393-4333
By the way, you should follow GDO on ODNG.