If you can't remember the last time you and your honey hit the highway, it's time to vamoose. Unfortunately, many of us have had to cancel your travel plans this year thanks to this dreadful economy. Never fear…. there is an answer! When times are tough, consider an overnight ‘staycation' at one of Orlando's palatial resorts. Here's a great deal that just came across my desk this week.
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress is now offering a new “Culinary Weekend Escape” package. The package includes:
- Complimentary Saturday afternoon chef demonstration and tasting
- Complimentary valet or self-parking
- Saturday night stay in a deluxe room
- $200 resort credit for brunch, dinner or a resort activity (I suggest La Coquina's Chef's Kitchen. There's also natural trails for hiking and biking within this 1,500 acre resort!
- Additional nights at a special rate of $139
- Package is available on select holiday and “festive occasion” weekends May – December 2009.
This package costs $299 per room – not bad when you consider how much is included. The best part… hours of uninterrupted ‘us' time lounging by the pool.
For more info visit www.hyattgrandcypress.com or call 407-239-1234