On October 26, 2017, Chef Peter Zampaglione, Chef Scott Pizzo, and the Highball & Harvest team will host Homestead Harvest, a one-night only outdoor farm dinner at Grande Lakes Orlando’s Whisper Creek Farm that you won’t want to miss.
Joined by a team of esteemed local chefs, the Grande Lakes team will host a first-ever collaborative farm dinner held at the on-site farm. Austin Boyd (The Osprey Tavern), Kathleen Blake (The Rusty Spoon), Kevin Fonzo (K Restaurant), and James Petrakis (The Ravenous Pig) are just a few of the participating chefs.
The event will be held outdoors at Grande Lakes Orlando’s 18,000 square foot on-site farm and event space, Whisper Creek Farm. Ingredients from the 7,000 square foot fruit and vegetable garden are regularly utilized in the resort’s restaurant dishes, beverages, and spa treatments. By the way, couples can even partake in special farm to fare dining and brewery experiences at the farm year-round.
Throughout the evening, guests will enjoy gourmet bites prepared by Florida chefs highlighting fresh local ingredients from Frog Song Organics. In addition to the top-notch fare, there will also be live music, beverage pairings, beer, wine, and cocktails to enjoy.
Besides serving guests an assortment of freshly prepared dishes, this outdoor feast will also bring awareness to sustainable agriculture. The event will benefit Fleet Farming, Orlando’s very own bicycle-powered urban farming program.
- Kenny Gilbert (Top Chef), Gilbert’s Underground Kitchen/Gilbert’s Social
- Austin Boyd, Seito Sushi/The Osprey Tavern/Reyes Mezcaleria
- James Petrakis, The Ravenous Pig
- Kathleen Blake, The Rusty Spoon
- Kevin Fonzo, K Restaurant
- Scott Pizzo, Highball & Harvest
- Sebastien Thieffine, The Ritz-Carlton Naples
- Stanley Miller, The Ritz-Carlton Key Biscayne, Miami
- Fabien Gnemmi, The Ritz-Carlton Fort Lauderdale
- Peter Zampaglione, The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes
- John Janucik, JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
- Stephane Cheramy, The Ritz-Carlton and JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes
When: Thursday, October 26, 2017, 6-9pm
Where: Whisper Creek Farm, Grande Lakes Orlando
Cost: $135/person, or $160/person VIP (only 20 VIP tickets available)
For more information, visit HomesteadHarvestatWCF.com.