The time of year has come to plan holiday gatherings, both with family and your closest friends! Hosting a Friendsgiving celebration is a fantastic way to bring your friends together and enjoy a great meal and conversation. Below you’ll find our top choices of local restaurants to host your Orlando Friendsgiving.
9801 International Dr, Orlando
For Italian fare served in a chic atmosphere, have your Orlando Friendsgiving celebration at Fiorenzo at Hyatt Regency Orlando. The open concept makes the place feel open while still being a great place for a more intimate affair.
- semi-private dining room can accommodate up to 40 guests
- group menus are required for parties of 15 or more and change seasonally
- food and beverage minimum applies
- outdoor patio area can accommodate up to 20 guests standing only, but it is only available to guests of the semi-private dining room or a full restaurant buyout.
For details, email Lissette Alicea or call (407) 345-4565.
8560 International Dr, Orlando
Conveniently located within minutes of Universal Orlando, Disney theme parks and ICON Park, Tony Roma’s offers options both inside and on their patio fireplace area.
- The Romarita Room and Baby Back Rib Room each seat up to 32 guests
- For an intimate feel on their outside patio area, opt for the patio fireplace area
- Customizable menus and drink packages are available
- Prix fixe plated lunch and dinner menu options start at $20/person
For details, call the event coordinator at 407-248-0094
8717 International Dr, Orlando
Specializing in authentic Italian dishes using only scratch-made pastas, Mia’s Italian Kitchen will surely impress your guests. Additionally, the colorful decor and stunning artwork that fill the space will keep them awestruck.
- The Sofa Lounge seats up to 20 guests in a relaxed setting
- Customized menus available upon request
- There are no room rental fees for use of dining spaces, however food & beverage minimums do apply and vary
- Guests can enjoy the group dining menu, a la carte, or bottomless dining (if under 50 guests)
For details and for parties over 20 guests, contact Mia’s Sales Manager, Hilary Hall at 407-601-7130.
2625 Edgewater Dr, Orlando
Rusteak specializes in New American fare, and their menu also features over 200 wines from around the world.
- Glass front room seats up to 12 guests
- Food & beverage minimum of $500 minimum applies
- Guests can order off the menu, or a special menu and can be planned prior to the event
325 S Orange Ave, Orlando
Featuring sleek design in the heart of downtown Orlando, the Wine Room would be ideal for hosting a sophisticated yet intimate holiday affair.
- The Wine Room seats up to 12 guests
- Food and beverage minimum applies
- The prix fixe menu changes monthly
For details, call the Event Coordinator at (407) 581-4700.
300 E New England Ave, Winter Park
Hamilton’s Kitchen is located inside the stunning Alfond Inn in downtown Winter Park. The semi-private dining room would be an excellent place to host an intimate Friendsgiving celebration. In addition, The Alfond Inn’s lobby is filled with art from the Cornell Fine Arts Museum, so be sure to wander around to see all the art adorning the walls.
- Semi-private dining area can seat up to 20 guests
- $400-$750 minimum depending on the day
- Brunch, lunch and dinner menu options available
For details, call 407-998-8089.
14200 Bonnet Creek Resort Lane, Orlando
To bring elegance to your holiday affair, look no further than The Bull & Bear at Waldorf Astoria Orlando. The upscale steak house boasts a beautiful private dining room which overlooks Hole 1 of the golf course, also called Bull & Bear.
- Seating accommodates up to 22 guests
- Plated dinner or cocktail reception available
- Food and beverage minimum applies
For details, call 407-597-3771 or email Katie.email@example.com.
565 W Fairbanks Ave, Winter Park
When it comes to hosting an Orlando Friendsgiving, we can’t forget a low-key option! For an at-home celebration that still has that local Orlando feel, pick up a Thanksgiving To-Go Basket from The Ravenous Pig.
- 2 options available: whole turkey serving 8-10 people, or a turkey breast serving 4-6 people
- Sides include stuffing, mashed potatoes and sweet potato caserole, and you can also add on a pumpkin pie for dessert.
- Orders must be placed before 5pm Monday, November 25th
For details and to place your order, call 407-628-2333.
For larger affairs, check out our guide to Private Dining in Orlando!
Feature image credit: Grand Bohemian Orlando