Updated February 2019
Wine lovers, make your way to the 3rd floor deck at Paddlefish (Disney Springs) for a curated rooftop wine flight experience each month.
Held on the 2nd of each month from 5-6pm, each event features a new theme showcasing global wines (like Wines from Down Under featuring Australian and New Zealand wines) and is led by the restaurant’s in-house Sommelier team.
In addition to sipping four unique wines, you’ll also enjoy a selection of light bites paired with each wine. Nibble on kitchen creations like scallops with tropical fruit salsa, mini burgers and, yes, maybe even those infamous Maine lobster rolls.
Tickets are $40 inclusive of food and wine. Each event will be held indoors on the 3rd floor deck. Purchase tickets via Eventbrite here.
Wines of Napa
Tuesday, February 12, 5-6pm
- Frogs Leap Sauvignon Blanc paired with Togarashi Shrimp & sweet chili
- Textbook Chardonnay paired with Sea Scallop & tropical fruit salsa
- Chappellet Mountain Cuvée Red Blend – paired with Beef Tenderloin Skewers & hazelnut romesco
- Turnbull Cabernet Sauvignon paired with Steak Crostini & blue cheese
Wines of Burgundy
Tuesday, March 12, 5-6pm
- Joseph Drouhin Chablis paired with Tuna Poke
- Louie Latour Grand Ardeche paired with Savory Blue Cheese & Mushroom Tarte
- Camille Giroud Santenay paired with Mini Taleggio Burger
- Domaine De La Pierre Beaujolais paired with Beef Tartare Crostino
For full event details and to purchase tickets, visit paddlefishrestaurant.com.
Paddlefish Rooftop Wine Experience
2nd Tuesday of each month, 5-6pm
1670 Buena Vista Dr
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
All images provided by Paddlefish unless otherwise noted