We were recently invited to spend the night at the new Loews Sapphire Falls Resort, the latest hotel to join scores of overnight options at Universal Orlando Resort. Designed to be one of the more budget-friendly options in the area, Loews Sapphire Falls Resort’s affordable room rates haven’t affected the quality of the service, the chic islandy aesthetic or the comfort of the rooms. Every inch feels like a five-star getaway.
Of course, being brand spanking new helps. Loews Sapphire Falls Resort opened just this past July and continues to exude a flawless decor and squeaky clean veneer. If there were kinks with service or staff in the beginning, we certainly didn’t experience any during our overnight.
Currently rates start from $195/night, including a slew of perks:
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter one hour before the theme park opens (valid theme park admission required)
- Complimentary water taxis, shuttle buses and walking path to both theme parks and Universal CityWalk
- Resort-wide charging privileges with room key
- Complimentary access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk for the length of stay
- Complimentary delivery of merchandise purchased throughout the resort to your hotel
- Complimentary scheduled transportation to nearby Wet ‘n Wild water park, SeaWorld and Aquatica